INEE Global Meet-Up, November 2015
© Sandra Fernandes
INEE Meet-Up Braga, Portugal, May 2015.
Dates: 1-30 November 2015
INEE Meet-Ups are informal gatherings in all corners of the globe where INEE members and others can network, share experiences, and discuss relevant topics. All people and all themes are welcome!
In addition to other topics you may discuss during your Meet-Up, we have also included some guidance for how you can help celebrate INEE's 15th Anniversary!
Optional theme: INEE's 15th Anniversary
Take this occasion of INEE's 15th anniversary to discuss with your participants to what INEE means to you. Consider the following questions:
- Has INEE made a difference?
- What does the network mean to you?
- How has INEE helped you in your work, studies, or life?
Include brief responses to these questions in your Meet-Up report, or post them directly to the INEE Blog, Facebook page, or Twitter!
- Instructions for organizers -- English, français, español, português, العربيه
- Participant list template -- English, français, español, português, العربيه
Meet-Up report template -- English, français, español, português, العربيه
For more information, please contact email@example.com.