INEE Meet-Up events are open and informal gatherings in all corners of the globe where INEE members and others can network, share experiences, and discuss relevant topics. All people and all themes are welcome! This is a fantastic opportunity for advocacy and awareness-raising; you might want to invite people from outside of the education sector.
Global Meet-Up Events
INEE Global Meet-Up Event Basics
- Why: To network, make connections, discuss your work, and, most importantly, have some fun with other members!
- Who: Any and all INEE members, and friends of education in emergencies
- When: Anytime within the designated dates.
- Where: Events can take place in any location around the world; wherever there is a volunteer(s) to organize them. Instructions for organizers are available in English, français, español, português, and العربيه.
- What: The type of event is determined by the local organizer(s). A Meet-Up may be drinks at a local restaurant, a gathering in a park, afternoon tea or coffee, a meeting in an office, etc. The activity should require no costs to the volunteer, and should be free to attend. INEE does not provide funding for Meet-Up events.
- How: Local organizers coordinate logistics and invitations, as well as provide feedback to the INEE Secretariat via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructions for organizers -- English, français, español, português, العربيه
- Participant list template -- English, français, español, português, العربيه
Meet-Up report template -- English, français, español, português, العربيه
For more information, please contact email@example.com.